- Cozy Shop
- Little Lime
We cannot believe that another month is gone.
This March, we're sharing our most coveted Spring Break vacation spots, crayon dresses, a Downton Abbey inspired photoshoot and more!
* Spring Fever Wanderlust - The Native Fox blog shared a list of her top 10 dream destinations last month and with talks of spring break buzzing in the air, we can't help but dream too. A beautiful visual library of geothermal pools in Iceland to the Iceberg's Club in Bondi, Australia. Our favorite is definitely the natural pools of Santorini, Greece.
* 100% Bloomingdales - To celebrate their designer exclusives, Bloomingdale's New York street windows featured designer recreations in ... crayons. It's a creative campaign that's inspiring and takes window shopping to a new artistic level.
* Downton Abbey Photo Series - The perfect way to end March - an adorable vintage twist on London photographer Neli Prahova's photo series. This is sure to put a smile on your face.
* Dial back 'Mom Anxiety' - A great blog from momtastic.com brings 5 tips on how to deal with 'Mom Anxiety'. We've all experienced it - teenagers know it better than most. We want our kids to be liberated, but we can't help but feel overcautious with trending news topics and the growth of social media. This blog discusses tips on how to approach parenting with reduced anxiety levels to help your kids grow without added worries.
* It's sneaker season - The awareness regarding healthier, active lifestyles has grown, and continues to grow with the help of social media. From nutrition fads like kale and smoothies, to an influx in yoga memberships and workout gear, it's no wonder that sneakers have transitionedfrom the gym and dance floors to the streets and workplace. LuckyMagazine compiles a collage of outfits made better by the addition of this sporty alternative. It's time to embrace the sneaker!